Thistle Hall Community Venue
- 3 May 2021
- Thistle Hall Community Venue
- What is a mother to you? Is it about children or nurturing? Is it feminine or perhaps red? In many different mediums we are exploring what motherhood means to us. Whether it's an ambivalent attitude towards motherhood or how mother earth has influenced us. Come join us and we will provide the space and opportunity for you to reflect on your experience of this primary relationship.
- Accepted from Thistle Hall current exhibition by feedreader
- Automatically tagged as:
Thistle Hall gallery space, Cuba Street, Mount Cook, Wellington, Wellington City, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand (OpenStreetMap)
This item has not been manually tagged.
These taggings contributed to this item's location:
- Thistle Hall gallery space, Cuba Street, Mount Cook, Wellington, Wellington City, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand - Publisher's location
These tags have been used to index this item:
- places - Ancestor of publisher tag cubastreet
- cubastreet - Publisher tag
- wcnhosted - Publisher tag
- events - Ancestor of feed tag exhibitions
- exhibitions - Feed tag