Greater Wellington Regional Council
- 24 Sep 2021
- Greater Wellington Regional Council
- Planting is coming to an end in the year one work programme of the Major Rivers – Riparian Management programme as Greater Wellington closes in on establishing more than 36,000 of 120,000 plants allocated towards improving water quality and habitat in the Ruamahanga River.
- Accepted from GW media releases 2019 by feedreader
- Automatically tagged as:
This item has not been manually tagged.
These taggings contributed to this item's location:
These taggings contributed to this item's tags:
- government - Publisher tag
- regional-council - Publisher tag
- government - Ancestor of publisher tag regional-council