Wellington Health Foundation
- 15 Oct 2020
- Wellington Health Foundation
- We think the staff at Wellington Regional Children’s Hospital are health high-flyers! As are the team at Tommy’s Real Estate – Wellington who are kindly donating their commission on sale of Wellington’s former airport control tower, to help outfit and equip your New Children’s Hospital! It is believed to be the only air traffic control tower in the world with a residential address and its own letterbox, and Tommy’s have just bought 34-36 Tirangi Road, Rongotai to the market. It has everything anyone could want in a property, situated close to Wellington Airport, has phenomenal views of the harbour and fascinating history. The commission from the sale will be donated to the new Wellington Children’s Hospital. See details here and be in quick to grab this unique and exciting slice of kiwi paradise, while helping a fantastic cause! The post Tommy’s High Flying team helping your New Children’s Hospital appeared first on Wellington Hospitals Foundation.
- Accepted from WHF feed 1 week ago by feedreader
- Automatically tagged as:
This item has not been manually tagged.
These taggings contributed to this item's location:
These tags have been used to index this item:
- health - Publisher tag
- communitygroups - Ancestor of publisher tag lobbygroups
- lobbygroups - Publisher tag