Paekakariki Surf Lifeguards
- 14 Oct 2020
- Paekakariki Surf Lifeguards
- Time: 1.45pm Location: Paekakariki Surf Club Junior surf, or nippers as it’s commonly known, is for kids ages 7-13. Once they turn 14 they are considered a senior and able to sit their lifeguard award and begin patrolling. Learn more at our open day. Check out the clubhouse and equipment. There’ll be a few games and a chance to pay subs and buy uniforms. All welcome.
- Accepted from PSLG news by feedreader
- Automatically tagged as:
This item has not been manually tagged.
These taggings contributed to this item's location:
These tags have been used to index this item:
- kapiti - Ancestor of publisher tag paekakariki
- places - Ancestor of publisher tag paekakariki
- paekakariki - Publisher tag
- sport - Ancestor of publisher tag surflifesaving
- surflifesaving - Publisher tag
- places - Ancestor of feed tag kapiti
- kapiti - Feed tag