Guardians of the Bays
Media Release GotB: Changes to Singapore Airlines’ Capital Express still don’t stack up for ratepayers
- 2 Feb 2018
- Guardians of the Bays
- An announcement today that Singapore Airlines has canned its route to Canberra is a stark admission that there is not enough demand for international flights out of Wellington, say those concerned about the ongoing spending of ratepayer and taxpayer money on the venture.
- Accepted from Guardians of the Bays posts
- Automatically tagged as:
This item has not been manually tagged.
These taggings contributed to this item's location:
These taggings contributed to this item's tags:
- runway-extension - Publisher tag
- airport - Ancestor of publisher tag runway-extension
- transport - Ancestor of publisher tag runway-extension