- 14 Feb 2012
- Newtown Festival
- Playing solo or with friends (the Felt Tips), Fraser Ross is a gypsy-folk man. He is a keen lyrics man, and a inter-song banterer. Sometimes he dabbles in ballads, sometimes a quicker rinka-chink. His live shows are rare and exciting, his album (And Birds Do Sing) is brilliant but slow-burning.
- Accepted from Newtown Festival posts
- Automatically tagged as:
This item has not been manually tagged.
These taggings contributed to this item's location:
These tags have been used to index this item:
- places - Ancestor of publisher tag newtown
- newtown - Publisher tag
- events - Publisher tag
- wcnhosted - Publisher tag
- places - Ancestor of feed tag newtown
- newtown - Feed tag